I’m looking to sell this complete DDR K-Cab. Looking for $5,000 or best offer. I picked it up from a closing local arcade in my hometown a while ago. Since then, I’ve been refurbishing it whenever I visit.
- All metal parts have been taken apart, powder-coated in white, and put back together.
- The majority of the screws have been replaced with new screws.
- Left side has new arrow plexis, right side has used plexis with some visible scrapes in the vinyl.
- I can also provide the used arrow plexis from the left side if requested.
- All CCFL pad lighting was replaced with LEDs.
- All casters have been replaced with brand-new ones.
- Seven floor levelers have been replaced with brand new ones.
- The eighth floor leveler cannot be mounted due to a broken screw hole that I didn’t notice until after powder-coating (see pictures).
- All L-brackets have printed screw guides and have been modded to the best of my ability.
- Any bad sensors have been replaced with new ones; there are also 3 more spares.
- 1P is fully countersunk on all panels and triangle brackets.
- 2P is NOT countersunk, but all screws and triangle brackets are present.
- Pad umbilical is brand new.
- I have made my best effort to clean the outside and inside of the cab, but no other restoration has been performed on the cab.
- All of the needed hardware to run with the 573 is present.
- 573 boots and plays well with its newly burned Extreme Pro disc.
- Power supplies have been either replaced or calibrated to proper voltages.
- I also have an additional power supply you can take, just in case.
- Screen has very minor burn-in with the credits text, only noticeable when on a white screen. (See pictures)
- Lower-right marquee light is burnt-out.
- Right-side marquee speaker is not working.
- 1P right and all 2P button lights do not light up.
- There’s some noticeable rusting on the front doors.
- I have a replacement for these front doors if you want them.
The cab is located in Wichita Falls, TX. I leave it up to the buyer to coordinate pickup/shipping arrangements.
Let me know if you’d like more information!
EDIT: More pictures added of the cab by request. Big thanks to my tech-challenged parents for managing to take these!
EDIT 2: After a walkthrough, I was successfully able to get my parents to take a video of the cab in action: DDR K-Cab Attract Play - YouTube. I definitely owe them now!
EDIT 3: Major cab issues have all been fixed. Additionally, I was able to get my dad to film me playing for a bit to show how well the pads work: