- Be nice. Criticize ideas and behaviors, not people.
- Do not sell bootleg, pirated, or otherwise illegitimate copies of games. Quick tip: if it’s rhythm related, you can usually get it for free.
- Do not scam or engage in other dishonest behavior. If a buyer may not receive the product pictured, make it clear that is the case. Known and future scammers will be banned with extreme prejudice.
- Do not engage in any behavior that harms protected groups or children, on or off-site. This behavior clearly specifies that you are not to be trusted in a position of repute or power, and therefore makes you unfit to join this forum. You will be banned, no exceptions.
- Don’t feed the trolls. If you see spam or harassment, flag the post and move on.
- Products that fall outside the realm of rhythm gaming are allowed. However, your primary reason for joining this forum should be listing rhythm game products. If it’s clear you’re here principally to hawk your unrelated wares, you will be banned.
Tagging your post makes finding it and responding to it significantly easier! We recommend the following tags:
ca, etc. Use the two letter abbreviation for your country. Only Americans should use area tags.
ddr, etc. If your game has official acronyms, use those.
- Type of sale:
cabinets. Make these plural!
Have a shop or importing business where you’re continuously getting new stock? Apply to the Shopkeepers group for permissions to create a master topic in the Shops section! Please keep that post consistently updated with products and stock information. If you’ve added new products, have a new container coming up, or have made any updates that would be of interest to people not actively checking your thread, make a new post in the appropriate section with some quick information and a link back to your Shop thread.
This site is operated by your friendly* local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions or complaints, open a new topic in the meta category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page. All complaints of abuse will be handled with total confidentiality when requested except where required by law.
* Please note that we do occasionally bite.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.